I'm 23, and I usually prefer paper when I need to edit things. It's like, when I write on paper, that's my first draft, and then typing the story is my second, third, fourth, etc. draft.

I also like to beta read/GE on paper, if I have the time and/or opportunity. It's easier to spot mistakes on paper than it is on screen for me too.

It's only since I took my first college English class that I started composing first drafts and beyond on the computer, unless you count my journals, which I've been either typing or writing first since I was 5 years old.

I've also found myself typing everything first more and more often, though I still like to write it on paper if there's no computer handy. But the sad part is, the more I type things first, whenever I go back to writing my hand cramps up faster and faster every time.

"You take turns, advise and protect one another, even heal or be healed when the going gets too tough. I know! That's not a game--that's friendship!" ~Shelly Mezzanoble, Confessions of a Part-Time Sorceress: A Girl's Guide to the Dungeons & Dragons Game

Darcy\'s Place