Hi,

(I apologise if this is the wrong place of this topic; perhaps the moderators can shift the topic to the right folder? Thanks so much!)

I don't suppose many people here still remember me. Though I've been visiting the boards almost every week, I've been lurking for the last... er... two or three years. :p

Any way, I recently started reading Star Trek TNG R/T fan fiction, and I came across three stories written by somebody who goes by the pen name of QDestinyy. I love her stories, and it seems like she's written more than three, but I can't find the rest. I have reason to believe she wrote LnC fanfic, or was active in the LnC fandom in the past. I don't know if she's still active in the boards today.

I'm now trying very hard to find other stories she's written, both Imzadi and LnC fanfiction. If you have her stories saved in your hard drive, or if you know the pen name she used for LnC fan fiction, I would really really appreciate it if you would drop me a line.

Oh, and if you write Star Trek fanfiction, I'd love to read them. smile I think LnC fan fiction writers write the best fan fiction.

twins
metwin1