Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Blogger
OP Offline
Blogger
I'm a member of the 'Devoted Fans Network' forum.

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
This is the only L&C forum I belong to. I suppose this and two others are really the only ones I visit on a regular basis. The other two are for bands: Almost Famous and In Between Days.

Jen

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
Top Banana
Top Banana
There is also Zoomway's message boards that many members here belong to, as well.

Julie

Mulder: Imagine if you could come back and take out five people who had caused you to suffer. Who would they be?
Scully: I only get five?
Mulder: I remembered your birthday this year, didn't I, Scully?

(The X-Files)
E
Columnist
Columnist
E
I'm a member of Ascifi (a general Sci-fi/fantasy forum), as well as several Knight Rider forums and Zoomway's main forum. I was a member of several Trek forums for a while, as well as a Spider-man forum, but haven't posted there in over a year.

I almost forgot, I'm also a member of a poetry writing forum called Arcanum Cafe'.

I believe there's a hero in all of us that keeps us honest, gives us strength, makes us noble, and finally allows us to die with pride, even though sometimes we have to be steady and give up the thing we want the most. Even our dreams. -- Aunt May, Spider-Man 2
A
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
A
I was a member on a jokes site, but don't know what happened to it <shrug>. I'm also subscribed to a Greek jokes mailing list (although I've never sent a thing) and to Zoomway's boards.

AnnaBtG.

What we've got here is failure to communicate...
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Well, I've been hanging out on a Stargate forum for the past few months. Great fun, although they do have a rather unwelcoming attitude towards newbies now and then and definitely aren't as friendly to spend time with as the community here. <g>

Still...gives me an outlet for when I just have to say something about my current favourite show. wink

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
Merriwether
Merriwether
I'm a member of several forums, but only go to 2 daily. On my daily list is here and a Stargate forum. The ones that I registered on and posted a few things were coding forums for various things, or support forums.

Hrm. Coding. Must start working on that again. *mumbles to herself*

"You need me. You wouldn't be much of a hero without a villain. And you do love being the hero, don't you. The cheering children, the swooning women, you love it so much, it's made you my most reliable accomplice." -- Lex Luthor to Superman, Question Authority, Justice League Unlimited
Merriwether
Merriwether
I frequent Zoomway's boards and LCFLP's discussion forum.

I've converted to lurk-ism... hopefully only temporary.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
LCFLP's discussion forum.
This is still running? I was informed recently that the link to Demi's site on the Archive was broken and that the domain was up for sale.

Has it, in fact, simply moved elsewhere, rather than gone? This would be good news, as it's a good site.

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
Columnist
Columnist
I've signed up for more than a few in the past few years, but right now the only ones I frequent on a regular basis are these and oth-fansite.com.

~Anna

Merriwether
Merriwether
I'm a registered member on sites all over the place. But I only post regularly here, on a couple Jewish sites, and over at Hatrack .

Do you know the most surprising thing about divorce? It doesn't actually kill you, like a bullet to the heart or a head-on car wreck. It should. When someone you've promised to cherish till death do you part says, "I never loved you," it should kill you instantly.

- Under the Tuscan Sun

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard