Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Fanfic Related Jump to new posts
June Newsletter Poll CarrieRene 05/16/24 06:44 PM
June Newsletter Information. We are going to do an anniversary theme for June's Newsletter. We are celebrating the fact we have kept this going for 1 year. I figured why not make a poll in that theme as well.

Lois & Clark would be married 27 years last year. Hopefully, I counted that right. What do you believe Clark would get Lois for their 25tth wedding anniversary?

Another Star
A Trip
A vow renewal
Other (you write it in)
0 26 Read More
Lois & Clark Fanfic
Re: FDK: Walk the Dog Challenge: Storytime BlindPassenger 05/16/24 11:43 AM
Oh I loved this. And having it told from Krypto's POV make sit all the more funny.
Well, it's kids of Lois and CLark, so all the bickering is expected. And of course, Laura would be a mini-writer. :-) Well, the skill set on storytelling can be...expanded a little but eh, she will learn!
And of course Jon would play Mr. know it all only to then be clueless himself. Very Lois of him. Althoug there's a fair argument to be made about spelling an alien word. Like...I always found that scene in Superman 1978 weird where Clark "corrects" Lois on the spelling of Krypton and I'm just like "there would not be a correct spelling either way? It's not part of an Earth language after all..."
You know, the whole human pups thing is double ironic given that Krypto is both a dog AND an alien LOL
Anyway that was a cute little something.
5 256 Read More