Originally Posted by Mike M
I am enjoying this story, the first chapter was one to get me hooked. But, just one more chapter? Things are pretty messed up to be wrapped up in a single chapter. I guess unless it is longer than the last one, you covered a lot of ground in that one. I await to see how you wrap this up.

Mike

Thank you, Mike, for the feedback. I appreciate it very much. I am glad you are enjoying this story. I already have Part 4 outlined and will be starting it later today. Yes, I do plan on making it a bit longer than the last one. Plus Part 5, so technically two chapters, not just one. I will be continuing on with the Lois and Ellen relationship and adding more on Intergang/Mindy plus we will get to know Camilla a bit more.

Originally Posted by SuperBek
Loved this chapter! I like how we got to see who Camilla really is, and then the final scene with L&C at Clark's apartment....! love

Poor Lois having to deal with her mom...!!!

Looking forward to seeing how you wrap this up!

-Bek
hyper

Thank you, Bek, for the feedback and helping me with this chapter. You know me I have so many ideas going for this. I really enjoy writing Camilla and how she is a bit different from Lois. Lois needed more female friends. And yes, the rewrite of the ending turned out better than I expected.