Yay! You posted! smile

OK, I know I'm going to end up looking like a MAJOR dork for saying this -- especially since I'd read the first line already, the other night -- but when I saw this, this morning:
"Barman, give me another beer, please."
My brain suddenly went "Batman? What's *he* doing in there?"

Someone definitely needs to exorcise me..!

Sara mentioned it in her comments, and I've told you before as well, but your portrayal of Ellen is really wonderful! You really aced it!

Way to go, Kent. Stammering didn't make one drunk. Speaking incomprehensively did, though. As did slouching, staggering, blurry vision, slower reaction times and loss of memory. He could stage that, really, he could.
ROFL!! Love that!! Poor Clark! wink

He could practically hear her voice in head, "Clark Jerome Kent, we did not raise you like this!" But drastic times on a superhero asked for drastic measures. Or something like that.
Oh, this is so excellent!!

OMG, that is such a mean place for a TBC! Aaaahhh!!!! Come back here this second and finish this story, missy! You can't be that cruel to us! *sobs*

Ahum... this said, that was an excellent part - it's starting out to be a really fun story. But you'd better come back with the rest of it soon, you hear? wink

Superman: Why is it that good villains never die?
Batman: Clark, what the hell are good villains?
=> Superman/Batman: Public Enemies