Olive: Lots of good points! Thank you!

I wondered why Alt-Clark didn't bat an eyelash at this comment. Does he already know something about Zara? She wasn't referred to before, it seems. Same in #67.
blush Very true! I'll have to rethink Lois's answer to this one (& #67) before sending it off to the Archives.

I already read your explanation about this, but it was one of the things that caught my attention since the Alt-Kents are dead.
Yes, this one will have to be changed too.

Doesn't Alt-Clark wonder where Lois' ability to x-ray something autonomously came from? Or did he quit questioning the rules since so many of them refer to unimaginable and strange happenings of his counterpart's life?
Yep, she probably didn't have a chance to warn him about Red K. either. Hmmmm. I'll definiately have to relook some of her answers (and his reactions) before sending it to LabRat.

The added exceptions make it even better and the exclusion of Ellen Lane make it great (poor Ellen, though).
As an over-bearing mother, I'm sure she's used to Lois's & Lucy's ribbing. (And may SHE never see this Handbook wave

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.