I'm sorry to hear that you were injured. I wish you a speedy recovery and not only for my own selfish reasons. laugh

I'm glad Michael pushed this thread back to the top, I thought I had already commented on this part. blush

It just like Lois to be prepared. Here Clark was all ready to reveal himself to her (and the fake vampire) and she saves the day! Go Lois! clap I don't know how you'll be able to wrap this up in one more part either, but I'm excited to see how you do it. I'm beginning to suspect that there might actually BE a vampire in your Vampire Murders story. <cue the scary music>

Good luck with you surgery. Now, you know why my family and I rarely go out on 4th of July (especially after dark). Unlike other places I've lived, people around here explore fireworks in the street. Actually, they spend so much on fireworks, we don't need to leave the house to watch the "official" fireworks because we get a freebee show just watching what I neighbors set off. I can't understand how that's legal.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.