Next Thread
Print Thread
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Well? Lois knows and his parents know she knows. dance

Big Apricot Superman Movieverse
The World of Lois & Clark
Richard White to Lois Lane: Lois, Superman is afraid of you. What chance has Clark Kent got? - After the Storm
BJ Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
Sorry, I thought I had posted comments on this already.

I'm so glad that Lois and the Kents have talked about it. It was interesting to hear Lois say outright that she'd ignored the man for the superhero and I'm not quite sure the Kents were so upset when Lois first asked the question. It doesn't seem like they're unhappy at the end of the conversation, so I'll assume it was just a knee-jerk reaction to having someone else know "the secret".

“Doctor Friskin advised us not to,” Jonathan told her. “We don’t know why he lost his memory, or his powers. But she thought that telling him outright might actually make matters worse.”
I thought this was interesting. It sounds like Dr. Friskin has figured out Clark's secret in order for her to advise the Kents about his memory loss. Maybe we'll hear more about that later?

Clark's good-bye letter was sooo sweet. I can't see any reason for Lois not to want to be with him now, but if she decides not, can I have him?

I was a bit surprised that Lois took on Detective Reed and equally surprised that Clark would hold a gun on the policeman, however briefly. Glad to see Lois and Reed get the story and that Clark eventually got them out.

LOL - Thanks for the nod to Star Wars IV and the trash compactor. Loved it and the girlfriend conversation between them as death looms ever closer. lol

Nicely done with getting the Vatman storyline out of the way, although it would have been a great opportunity for Clark to realize he has super-strength to go up against the Superman Clone.
"By the way, I know for a fact you didn't tell me your biggest secret."

"Oh, and what exactly is my biggest secret?"

"If I told you, then it wouldn't be your biggest secret anymore, would it?" she asked, sauntering to the elevator.
Cute, but what if this sticks in Clark's mind and bothers him (since he knows that the only memory problems he still has revolve around Superman)? He might try to forces ... er, cajole Lois into telling him what his biggest secret is/was.

BJ

Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Cute, but what if this sticks in Clark's mind and bothers him (since he knows that the only memory problems he still has revolve around Superman)? He might try to forces ... er, cajole Lois into telling him what his biggest secret is/was.
Well, it could be that he's unicorn bait... rotflol

Big Apricot Superman Movieverse
The World of Lois & Clark
Richard White to Lois Lane: Lois, Superman is afraid of you. What chance has Clark Kent got? - After the Storm
Top Banana
Top Banana
Loved this part as we now have a classic reverse scenario, wherein Lois, his parents, some other characters, and the audience are in on the secret but Clark isn't thumbsup thumbsup

If she had to move heaven and Earth, perhaps come back to haunt Perry and explain the story after they'd killed her, she would do it.

Waking a Miracle by Aria
Columnist
Columnist
So now Martha and Jonathan know that Lois knows. I'm really interested in seeing how this will play out. Like AnKS said, it's a reversal to the usual story.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard