Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi all!

Clark is there?? And ALIVE?!
LOL! Yup!

And spot on, Kathy:
And whoa...this was a surprise - albeit a very nice one - to find Clark at his desk. I guess that Lois, since she has the day's delay with the DP delivery, and since she may not have looked at her copy of the DP this morning since she was traveling, didn't see the story that must have explained Clark's mysterious escape from death...
... as you’ll see very soon! As for your other speculation... read and find out!

Lots of speculation; Tank is puzzled:
I am curious as to how Clark is there and look forward to Wendy's explanation. It obviously can't be something as simple as Superman rescuing him in the nick of time since that would have precluded the Planet from thinking Clark was dead and printing the story. There obviously has to be some significant time delay from the time Clark was thought to have been 'blowed up' to the time he miraculously comes back from the dead.
Well, all will be explained in due course <g> And there’s Roger:
It'll be interesting to see why Clark is at the Daily Planet building. Everybody there thinks he's dead, so how did he get there? There was no time frame given for when Lois arrived, so I wonder if anyone else is around to know Clark is there. I have to assume it's a normal daytime shift, since Lois looked at both her desk and Clark's desk to see who would be there. If it was the late shift, she wouldn't expect to see anyone.

If Perry and Jimmy do know Clark is alive, it'll be fascinating to see how Clark declared himself alive. And what is Clark doing there anyway? Is he just back on the job on a normal typical day or is he there for a specific reason?
and Yvonne:
Huh? So what exactly did Clark tell everyone so he could come back? Intriguing, Wendy, very intriguing.
Again, all in good time!

Kaethel, Kaethel, Kaethel... What am I to do with you? goofy
if they're already smoochying happily and tumbling into the conference room (which better be furnished with a nice, comfortable couch, or else I'll have words with Perry), for this is where the arrows lead...
LOL! Or maybe Lois will kick Clark’s Super butt all the way back to Kansas! wink

Roger said:
This is just so Lois. Even crippled, she'd crawl over broken glass to do this for Clark.
Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! And yes, I think that’s very true where Lois is concerned, especially at the moment.

Lots of you liked the Martha/Clark discussion:
Loved the discussion between Clark and Martha about the two sides of Clark/Superman. How true that they can't be so easily separated into two complete individuals.
Thank you! And to everyone else who mentioned it. Actually, I’ve had Martha say something very similar to him before, in a different story (can’t remember which one now), so it’s definitely not a new idea to have Martha knock him over the head with his two identities like this. But glad it worked!!

Anyway, it’s very late in my tiny portion of the planet, so I must get to bed. Just wanted to say a huge thanks to you all first! So many thanks to Laura, Rivka, Jen, Liz, Blayne, Trenna - oh, by the way:

Did you really only just see this story when Tank posted it and came up with part 3 so fast?
That was fast?!?! I was being nagged ad infinitum on IRC! But thank you! blush

Kathy, QKaethel, evil Irene, Sherry, Tank, Ethnica, Anna, Roger, Lynn (welcome!!), Yvonne, Tricia, Maria, Breanna. I really appreciate all your comments!

Wendy smile

Just a fly-by! *waves*
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Just catching up, guys.

Wow -- the set up was wonderful, Tank and the pass to Wendy was at a perfect point.

Now up to Wendy to run with the ball and she does. But here she is leaving us on the 5 yard line. Hurry Wendy I know you will score.

Barb.

Features Writer
Features Writer
Wendy
great part
but you know I don't like cliffhangers.
evil
more soon - even if I am behind in my reading
merry

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard