Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Corrina, You are so cool

Thank you so much for giving us 5 so soon, followed closely by 6, so we won't suffer from 5 too long. It will be most appreciated, I'm sure. Can't wait, of course. hyper

EvelynC
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
Kyla The next part might have the *moment* you're waiting for wink , but the scene you want is probably in part 7.

Framework

Why do I get the feeling something bad is going to happen?
Would I do that? wink

Elizabeth I didn't make you wait 2-3 days. So glad you're enjoying it.

Kathy It wasn't just Lois's indecision, but mine! Obviously, she had to go into the cell - or else the story stalls. However, it is an incredibly impulsive act for someone who has been trained to be careful. I didn't think it was realistic that she walk in without a lot of thought.

Buying the underwear ... I was thinking that her jumpiness stemmed more from not being sure she was doing the right thing than the actual act itself.

Terry Lois is healing slowly. Clark is helping without even knowing!

They're learning to trust each other. And they're both learning to trust the future. Even though there are probably some really serious difficulties ahead for each of them, there's a light at the end of their respective tunnels. What neither of them realizes yet is that the light is fueled by the other person, and that their journeys have a common destination.
Lovely synopsis!!!

Jenn I hope your hair is OK wink . Next part is posted.

Laura Thanks. More coming.

Evelyn Yeah, this was a long part. The next is much shorter, but I liked the split there.

Lois will find a way to give the clothes to Clark.

Jen Glad you liked that line ...

Cristina

I'm not sure how to explain it, but you wrote it in such a way that it's really easy to get inside the situation. You can follow Lois's logic, you can understand just exactly how Clark is feeling and why he chooses to act the with her so careful.
Thanks for such a lovely comment. smile

I didn't need bribing. I woke up this morning to such lovely FDK, I decided to post the next part tonight.

Vicki I was a bit worried about the paper planes. However, I think it's not unrealistic that Lois would suddenly (and probably temporarily) break free from her grief and sombre mood - and do something ridiculous.

Michael

Oh boy, he really does come dependent on Lois rather quickly.
He has *nothing* else and then he meets his soulmate. What did you expect? laugh

What would happen if she managed to lock herself inside?
I tried to encourage my muse to allow that to happen, but it's just not the way we're heading :rolleyes: Sorry!

DW

because even though we know the prisoner is actually a good person,
A few times while writing this fic, I've thought about how different it would be if I were writing it for readers who had no knowledge of Clark ie if he were an OC. The great advantage to you all knowing him is that he has your sympathies right from the first word. An unknown would arouse your suspicions.

Clues will be appreciated!
I have a 1500 word assignment to write for my course by next Sunday. Anyone want to offer?? LOL laugh

Emily Love the gentleman idea.

I've been thinking about his first shower, too. wink As for random musings ... they are one of the best things about writing. I'm never bored!

Worst part about hope is that it can be taken away again.
So true. When he had nothing, he had nothing to lose. Now, he has something he treasures.

I can say this now ... the surgery had nothing to do with Clark not speaking.

MozartMaid

I feel like Lois is slowly coming back to life as well with the little things she's doing for him.
Healing often happens while you're helping someone else.

lcfan

it must be difficult to start speaking when you haven't for seven years.....
Yeah.

And 'the prisoner/Mr Kent' - he has slowly become a real person to her.

Evelyn Thanks! 5 is posted. 6 sometime tomorrow.

Again sloppy to everyone for such wonderful FDK. You made my day!

Corrina.

D
DW Offline
Columnist
Columnist
D
Before I go read part 5 (and thanks for posting so soon)

I have a 1500 word assignment to write for my course by next Sunday. Anyone want to offer?? LOL
I'll offer ... but what is the topic? wink

And after having done a mini-dissertation of 60 pages, 1500 word really is little laugh

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard