Wow, what a set-up for Wendy!

Call me ungrateful or something, but I can't believe that Clark is really dead. There are so few Clark deathfics posted on these boards, and I just can't believe that this is one of those rarities! (On the other hand... Tank, in fact, has written one of the very few Clark deathfics that I can remember. Oh, well... Wendy is going to finish this story, and I just can't believe that she is going to leave poor Clark dead! smile )

Of course, it does seem to me that Lois has been transported to another universe or something. Could there be a universe where Clark and Superman are really two different persons, and Clark is just an ordinary man? In that case Clark could indeed be dead. I doubt that such a situation would satisfy Wendy, so she has her work cut out for her!

By the way, Tank, I so often love your writing. Just think of this little snippet:

Often it was only Clark's special abilities which allowed them to make it to work on time, as they found waking up and getting out of bed didn't always follow one another in quick succession.
Adorable, Tank!! smile1

Okay, now it's up to Wendy to make sure that Lois and Clark can have many more delightfully almost-late-for-work mornings in the future! thumbsup

Ann