Hi, Virginia! wave

I have to say that I liked Lois's version of the events more than Clark's. His was more bowling-centric and her's seemed more focused on their relationship.
I liked it better too. It was more fun to write.

I, too, had thought it was the left-handed eating thing which gave Clark away. I'm a bit surprised it was his 'groaning in frustration' face, which I have to say he really needed to practice in front of a mirror or with his folks to have Superman come up with one of his own.
Hehehe! My evil plan worked! Poor Clark never even thought about his "frustrated" face.

You had Lois's voice down pat, with all of her nuanced competitiveness and making excuses to herself for her Superman obsession. Superman should have known better than to sign up for an event where Lois would be able to focus on his alter-ego for hours at a time picking up on every detail.
Why, thank you! Such high praise. smile

I'm a bit surprised that Lex would sponsor a bowling contest of all things. Even for charity, I could never picture Lex Luthor entering a bowling alley unless it was at the White House, and *then* only if he was president and he was pointing out things to get rid of. If someone asked me to pick out 10 fictional celebrities at a bowling competition, I doubt Superman, Lex, or Bruce would have been in my top 50. They all were out of the element, like fish out of water, but you made it work. Bravo!
rotflol I can totally see Lex barely glancing at things, pointing. "Toss that, lose those, put my Venus de Milo arms there."

And thanks again!

I do have to say that Bruce better watch out. Lois's rose tinted glasses are off and she'll be focusing on him next (well, after Lex).
I actually considered playing with that! devil

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon