Print Thread
#136753 09/17/13 01:23 PM
J
Jimmie Offline OP
Blogger
OP Offline
Blogger
J
Near the beginning of <edit>WHALTTA, Clark -as Superman- pulls out the ring to show Lois. I've been toying with the idea of somebody seeing this and taking a picture of it, but I'd love to see what others would come up with.

Anyone up for it?

(whoops. Got my episodes mixed up) blush

"There is a fine line between brilliance and lunacy." -Clark (Madame Ex)

Jimmie
#136754 09/17/13 07:29 PM
Top Banana
Top Banana
Oh Gosh. That would be awkward, difficult, funny ... etc. Would love to see someone try that.

PS. Welcome to the boards.

KatherineKent/Victoria
Lois: "You put up with me for the same reason I put up with you. It's because I'm completely in love with you."
Clark: "And I love you ... Did we just make up?"
Lois: "I think so."
#136755 09/17/13 07:52 PM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Welcome to the Boards, Jimmie! wave

I've always thought that image was ripe with danger and possibilities. Here Clark is super secretive about his secret identity that he doesn't even tell Lois before proposing, and then he pulls out a wedding ring right there on the street! [Linked Image] Really, Clark? No wonder everyone and their sisters are out to get Lois.

That would be an interesting mix-mash with 'Sex, Lies, and Videotape' (from S4). What if that was the photo that Samantha took? shock Lois would have to be dealing with Clark's proposal while Clark was dealing with the real possibility that he's secret's out for good.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
#136756 09/18/13 06:33 AM
S
Columnist
Columnist
S
We watched ATAI last night minus the last two minutes (and everyone here knows why). The crook commenting about "girlfriend problems" was bad. I had forgotten about the ring while in the suit. Duh!

Shallowford
#136757 09/18/13 05:13 PM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by VirginiaR:
<strong> Welcome to the Boards, Jimmie! wave

I've always thought that image was ripe with danger and possibilities. Here Clark is super secretive about his secret identity that he doesn't even tell Lois before proposing, and then he pulls out a wedding ring right there on the street! [Linked Image] Really, Clark? No wonder everyone and their sisters are out to get Lois.

<b>That would be an interesting mix-mash with 'Sex, Lies, and Videotape' (from S4). What if that was the photo that Samantha took? wave

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

#136758 09/20/13 05:22 PM
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
Originally posted by VirginiaR:
Welcome to the Boards, Jimmie! wave

That would be an interesting mix-mash with 'Sex, Lies, and Videotape' (from S4). What if that was the photo that Samantha took? shock Lois would have to be dealing with Clark's proposal while Clark was dealing with the real possibility that he's secret's out for good.
Well, since Lois does not accept the ring, it would not be as horrible as "Sex, Lies and Videotapes", plus, since Lois is not married, it would not reflect as badly on Lois.

Still, how are Clark and Lois ever going to dissuade people from thinking that Lois is connected with SM now. Even if she marries Clark people will think she is just using him as a cover for really being with Superman.

John Pack Lambert
#136759 09/22/13 09:39 PM
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
He could claim he was asking her opinion of it for someone else. If they claim that then when Ultrawoman happens in a couple of months they can use that to clinch the story. If they think of faking a super woman they way faked Superman in SL&VT it would make both that and Ultrawoman work better.

#136760 09/23/13 04:22 AM
C
Top Banana
Top Banana
C
Maybe they're able to spin it so Superman is asking her advice on how to approach a proposal to Ultra Woman (as Lois does suggest the idea herself I have to hope it gives Clark hope that he still could find himself married to her). Of course this both makes things more convoluted during "Sex, Lies, and Videotape" and easier. Cheating on the "hot wife?" With a supposedly "ordinary person?" Double Yikes.

CLARK: No. I'm just worried I'm a jinx.
JONATHAN: A jinx?
CLARK: Yeah. Let's face it, ever since she's known me, Lois's been kidnapped, frozen, pushed off buildings, almost stabbed, poisoned, buried alive and who knows what else, and it's all because of me.
-"Contact" (You're not her jinx, you're her blessing.)
#136761 09/23/13 04:34 PM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by Christina:
Maybe they're able to spin it so Superman is asking her advice on how to approach a proposal to Ultra Woman (as Lois does suggest the idea herself I have to hope it gives Clark hope that he still could find himself married to her). Of course this both makes things more convoluted during "Sex, Lies, and Videotape" and easier. Cheating on the "hot wife?" With a supposedly "ordinary person?" Double Yikes.
Ooooooh! I LOVE the evilness of this! thumbsup

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

#136762 09/23/13 05:38 PM
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
Originally posted by dcarson:
He could claim he was asking her opinion of it for someone else. If they claim that then when Ultrawoman happens in a couple of months they can use that to clinch the story. If they think of faking a super woman they way faked Superman in SL&VT it would make both that and Ultrawoman work better.
Wait, so they create fake images of SM with SW? Or are you talking about faking Superwoman like the fakes Superman in "Top Copy"?

John Pack Lambert
#136763 09/23/13 05:46 PM
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
Originally posted by Deadly Chakram:
Originally posted by Christina:
Maybe they're able to spin it so Superman is asking her advice on how to approach a proposal to Ultra Woman (as Lois does suggest the idea herself I have to hope it gives Clark hope that he still could find himself married to her). [b]Of course this both makes things more convoluted during "Sex, Lies, and Videotape" and easier. Cheating on the "hot wife?" With a supposedly "ordinary person?" Double Yikes.
Ooooooh! I LOVE the evilness of this! thumbsup [/b]
Just to make things more fun we can have Lois be pregnant when SL & VT occurs. They don't even notice until a scene like this.

Clark:OK, Lois, maybe if you appear as Ultrawoman and say that you are standing by your man 100%, and do not for a minute believe your husband is cheating on you, than things will settle down.

Lois:OK. (she goes and puts on the costome). Clark, this feels like it doesn't fit anymore. Have I grown.

Clark:Well, you are pregnant.

Lois:What. How do you know.

Clark:I x-rayed you.

Lois hits him.

Lois:Stop endangering the baby.

Clark:My visions isn't real x-rays, I just call it that because it makes sense. Otherwise I couldn't tell how hot you are wearing that red underwear, honey.

Lois:Your sure about that.

Clark:That your hot, or that the baby is ok.

Lois:Both.

Clark:Absolutely. (he then starts kissing her.)

Lois (pulling out of the kiss):Clark, this won't work. If Ultrawoman and I am pregnant at the same time then everyone will think we are the same person.

Clark:Not if Ultrawoman comes out and says she is mad at her husband for cheating on her. (Lois swats his chest). OK, stupid idea. Well, I guess we have to do what we did to kill the story Diana Stride was telling.

Lois:What is that?

Clark:Use a holograph image of Ultrawoman.

John Pack Lambert
#136764 09/23/13 05:49 PM
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
To set up the SL&SV portion of this section, we would also have to have a Superman and Ultrawoman wedding portion. Complete with a scene like this.

Lois:OK, Clark, that was a fun wedding, now come to bed with me.

Clark:But I thought you wanted to wait until we got married. The wedding is in less than a week.

Lois:We got married 2 hours ago.

Clark:No, that was Superman and Ultrawoman, not Clark Kent and Lois Lane.

Lois:You are an insufferable lunkhead.

John Pack Lambert
#136765 09/24/13 06:28 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Originally posted by John Lambert:
To set up the SL&SV portion of this section, we would also have to have a Superman and Ultrawoman wedding portion. Complete with a scene like this.

Lois:OK, Clark, that was a fun wedding, now come to bed with me.

Clark:But I thought you wanted to wait until we got married. The wedding is in less than a week.

Lois:We got married 2 hours ago.

Clark:No, that was Superman and Ultrawoman, not Clark Kent and Lois Lane.

Lois:You are an insufferable lunkhead.
Not related to the challenge, but this is what happens in Aussie Rules . Superman and Ultrawoman got married first and Lois and Clark got married weeks (or months) later.

We now return you to our original thread... :p

Andreia

"My wife's love is what unites Krypton and Earth in my heart. Without it, without her, I truly would be in hell."

~ Superman: Man of Tomorrow #15
#136766 09/24/13 07:52 AM
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Either they make up Ultrawoman early and use the hologram to have her appear or they just claim that it was for her and then when the powers get transferred use that as an opportunity to prove she was real all along.

Moderated by  bakasi, Blueowl 

Link Copied to Clipboard