Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Freelance Reporter
OP Offline
Freelance Reporter
Gee, it took me long enough to write this thing, didn't it? And when I do, it's... really, really short! grumble However, I have had an ephany, of a sort, or however you spell it, and you can thank LabRat since my dearest mother was busy a lot and then went out to Chicago... not that I begrudge her, since she went out to see YOU, HER FRIENDS! Bwahahahahaha! So, you're gonna owe chapter Fifteen to LabRat... thank her! Thank her lots!

Have some cookies! I tested them on the dog, he only threw up once! ::Holds out plate:: Please? evil

If I can't be a good example, I'll just have to settle for being a horrible warning. ::Shifty Eyes::
Columnist
Columnist
Okay, first things first. Thank you, Labrat, for handily providing Kathleen an epiphany!

Kathleen, good chapter, but too short, and a bit confusing. All will come clear in the end, I'm sure, but for now, I'm not sure of a lot of what happened.

I liked the fact that Nym had an open mind re: Dekani being a chosen of Dekalagh and not just a 'pest.'

More!

love,
Mom sloppy

I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Hi Kathleen! thumbsup

Lois: Well, I like my quirks. I think they make me unique.
Clark: You certainly are unique.

Clark: You're high maintenance, you know that?
Lois: But I'm worth it!
Freelance Reporter
OP Offline
Freelance Reporter
Uh, Thanks Xanabee... Glad to hear it. Heh...

If I can't be a good example, I'll just have to settle for being a horrible warning. ::Shifty Eyes::

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard