Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Freelance Reporter
OP Offline
Freelance Reporter
Wha... Can it be...? Is it truely...? It is! It's an update! ::gasps::

Thankfully, it didn't take quite so long as chapter sixteen... I do, however, wish that this chapter was longer... It's eight pages or something like, so I suppose it's long enough.

By the way, once more, EVERYONE GLOMP LABRAT AND GIVE HER A PARTY! ::Puts down the bull horn:: And I mean it too! She's real nice and said a lot of nice things about Dementia when she wasn't correcting grammer and spelling and 20th century speech that really shouldn't have been there... ::whistles:: Lab, thank you SO much!

Oh, and in case anyone notices that the females don't have hyphons in their names... I actually planned that. I missed one old guy but I fixed his name. I musta wrote it, what, twice? Anyways, the guys are supposed to have hyphons or whatever you call them and the girl's shouldn't have them. If there's an exception, there's a reason. (Like, I was too lazy? Ahem.) Maybe a physical difference, or color difference?

This, is my creativity right now. --> devilsplat And to get it back to --> angel-devil I need reviews. Lots and lots of reviews! Bwahahahahahaha! Squirrls shall take over the world! ::Scurries off::

If I can't be a good example, I'll just have to settle for being a horrible warning. ::Shifty Eyes::
Columnist
Columnist
I loved it, sweetie! I think this story is excellent, but I also think it is very hard to read in installments. I'm looking forward to you finishing, almost as much as you are!

More!!

love,
Mom smile

I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard