Next Thread
Print Thread
#169710 11/24/13 01:18 PM
DebbieG Offline OP
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
Hi,

I have a large (about 146K words) story written and was wondering if anyone would be interested in beta-reading it. This is not my first fanfic but it's my first Lois & Clark fanfic.

Warning: this is a fanfic because it's set in the L&C canon universe, and Lois and Clark play a major role in it, but I can't say they're the main characters. It'd probably be best characterized as next generation with some original characters. I tried for a children's book/Y.A. tone, but something adults would enjoy as well.

I got the inspiration when I read Shayne Terry's Veritas and wanted to do my own take on a similar theme.

Before I turn it loose on the message boards for everyone here to read, I was hoping to have someone else read it and see if there are major problems that need fixing or improvements I could make. No one but me has read it and I'm kind of nervous. help

If anyone is interested, please let me know. Thanks!

Pulitzer
Online Content
Pulitzer
I might be able to help with the story, but not grammar. Can you send over the first couple of pages?

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard