Great story. Just. Great.

Ok, I'm not the first one to say it, but I'm going to put some more lines to it blush smile

But, did they use protection, or will Lois wonder in two weeks why she doesn't have her period yet? Or did they just miss the time window smile Ok, the Peacekeepers didn't think what could have happened between LnC. Even though the clues where pretty big. On the other hand, the museum taught them all about how LnC have waited. And waited. And waited. Yeah. Ok. Well. Anyway. It was still pretty reckless to send them back this way. Because if Lois where to be pregnant, and doesn't remember the hot and heavy, well, good bye Utopia. And to say it with the words of one of the greatest men in living prehistoric history. God, I love the irony. evil

And them wanting to lock Wells away. At least he knows to slip Lois a morning after pill when he messes up and she gets pregnant early while on a soul trip.

But now I realize, CC, the story isn't over yet, is it? Ok, you already announced a sequel. Did I just miss it or is it still lodged on your hard disk instead of being available for public consumption?

Michael

Disclaimer: I didn't read htrough all of the FDK thread, just skimmed it, so if there is some redundancy in my post, well huh

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.