Hi Andreia!

I'm so happy you're happy. drool

Ann! Oh Ann! How your fdk made my day. I'm glad to see it back too... glad I was able to meet the guidelines in order to post it.

You know, I just figured you'd love the beginning of the story. Glad I didn't disappoint.

You realize what a happy smile you put on my face every time you do that, DJ?
blush

(Unless he really makes it to the office with brown socks to his blue suit now and again? Hmmm... what else could he be forgetting? Whooops! My mind is bursting with outrageous images, but let's try to stay focused, now.... )
laugh <DJ shakes her head knowingly>

And only Lois can find his one ticklish spot! Did you know they once mentioned this spot in the comics, too?
Really? How funny!

Are you saying that Lois and Clark have a little Lane-Kent on the way??? (Please say they do!!!! )
Umm, no comment, I guess you're just going to have to finish reading the story. wink

And this... the sheer sensual beauty of this is... amazing.
Thanks. Sue enjoyed that particular description (velvet) too.

Ann, have I told you lately how I totally adore how you find certain little descriptions in my stories to highlight... like the inspection notice in the elevator. I'm so glad you noticed that and liked it. But genius? Wow. Thanks!

Jason doesn't know that that Clark is Superman
<DJ whistles nonchalantly...>

Yay!!! This is a wonderful start. Please come back with more soon!
Thank you. I will post part 2 sometime tomorrow.

Thank you to everyone who has posted fdk so far, either in this fdk thread or the old one. I hope if you read the original part 1 that you will go back and read the revised one. I think you'll be pleasantly surprised.

And thank you too, to all of you who sent private fdk and e-mails to me. They were most appreciated.

-- MR angel-devil

Smile and the world smiles with you ... frown and you're just giving yourself wrinkles.