*Pokes her head into the thread* Yeah… no one has been in here for a while.

*Practices Necromancy and brings it back to life*

Okay DJ, I have promised real FDK for you on this and real FDK you shall get. I actually had this halfway typed up about a week ago and then closed the word doc I was cleverly writing it in with out closing. (Cause a word doc looks like I am actually doing work and not typing a forum post. Ohoho sneaky am I!)

He looked like he was obsessing.

She hated it when he obsessed. He over-thought and over-analyzed things way too often. He, of course, said she didn’t analyze things enough... but maybe that’s why they made such a good team.
Maybe this is why I like your Clarks so much. I am just like them. I obsess waaaay to much. I find it a cute quality… Well I try to tell myself it is a cute quality since it is one I hold myself. Hahaha!

She giggled. “Okay, maybe that was a bit of an exaggeration.” He raised his eyebrows at her. “All right, a lot of exaggeration.” She smiled at him. “So, what’s on your mind?”

“Just stuff.”

She rolled her eyes at him. “Just stuff. That’s all you’re gonna give me?" She poked him in the ribs, doing her best to find his ticklish spot. It wasn’t easy to find. When he finally did a funny little dance and jerked away from her touch, she knew she’d found it.
Haha DJ!! Are you sure you aren’t spying on me in my home?? This is the same thing that me and my boyfriend do. He asks me what is wrong, I tell him nothing, and then he pokes at me and tickles me until I tell him.

Clark had been so sweet... trying to comfort her and reminding her that it was their love that mattered... not some piece of jewelry.
I’m glad you added this bit. I always wondered how they dealt with that and if she would always be upset over it. Looks like she still would be but at least there was a bit if a happier ending to it. ^_^ Babies!!! laugh

She smiled mischievously at him. “Lois Lane able to turn down Superman? Yeah, I’d like to see that happen in any universe.”
Haha, great line... and oh what truth does it hold!

“Did Superman find her?” Jason asked, looking past her to the man who stood behind her. His face looked bright and hopeful.
The way he directs this at Clark makes me think that he knows who he is. smile I can’t remember if he did from the Superman United or not… I’d have to go back and read it though.

Richard had taught him how to walk, but, when the time was right, Clark would teach him how to fly.
Okay, I know everyone quoted this but wow… just loved this line. ^_^ Thank you DJ for sharing this with us!

Angry Clark: CLARK SMASH!
Lois: Ork!