Um, Lolo? About the birth control pills. You have been in the hospital last night and haven't taken your pill today. You do realize that. Right? /me points to at least one other fic that has Lois pregnant after spending some time at the hospital.../

Originally posted by carolm:
I will say this, Lois is not back in their room by the end of the fic. Sorry - no speedy Clark moving her stuff back frown .
Something I started to realize when they got ready for the cabin or so... The cabin could easily take another two parts, meaning they are on their way back or something at the end of this fic. Meaning he hasn't yet had a chance to physically move her stuff back. Meaning the smiley is all wrong too. You really are bad, you know?

Those two parts were so sweet and lazy and yet, they almost get lost in all the anxiety. This is so uncool. /contemplates throwing a fit like Chris did once/ But the way Clark is suddenly all touchy feely is sooo nice laugh And Lois contemplating semi-sexy and completely sexy for her two sets of clothing. clap

And the preview is interesting too. mecry

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.