And, yeah, I, um, meant that with the nursing thing. Really. Uh huh [Wink] .
LOL, I'll take what I can get. smile

And just to clarify, I don't want to come across as a Clark hater--in fact I want to be supportive of Clark, I just want his character turn to be fleshed out a bit. We've seen/read about Lois thinking he's a great dad (hence her decision to leave the boys with him), so I'm not necessarily missing that. We know Clark likes her sassy, and that he too thinks she's a stellar parent. I think it would just add icing to the cake if we as readers saw the signs before he had his revelation, so then we could all (collectively) go 'Duh!' and smack him over the head.

I might also wish that he had to wonder a little longer about whether or not she was okay after the explosion, but I don't consider that Clark-hate as much as me being evil wink

But seriously Carol... why buck the two-a-day tradition when it was going over so famously? I doubt anyone would feel slighted if the story doesn't end on the last day of the year. Just think... we'd have the whole day Wednesday to reflect and leave feedback!

~s

October Sands, An Urban Fairy Tale featuring Lois and Clark
"Elastigirl? You married Elastigirl? (sees the kids) And got bizzay!" -- Syndrome, The Incredibles