1. What shall we call you? Trinity is fine

2. How long have you been writing L&C fanfic? Only about 8 months

3. Have you ever written fic for other shows? I wrote a couple for Buffy (even won an award once, if I do recall) back in the day and I used to read Roswell fanfic like it was my last drink of water.

4. Current stories you're working on? "Fairytale" that probably won't ever get finished and I've been picking at a currently untitled Mardi Gras fic for months that probably won't ever get finished either. I need some inspiration, people. Help a sister out. smile

5. Your first fic? "The Hardest Goodbye", an nfic.

6. Piece of work you're proudest of? "Under the Desk", a small nfic vignette.

7. Piece of work you had the hardest time writing/finishing? "Fairytale." It needs some serious reworking if I ever do decide to finish it.

8. Your greatest strengths as an author? I honestly don't know. You tell me. :p Maybe my greatest strength is that I know when enough is enough.

9. Your biggest weaknesses? I have a psychotic phobia about using a BR or having anyone read my stories before they're posted which is probably my biggest downfall. I could probably benefit a lot from someone taking a look before I post. I'm trying to get over it.

10. Preferred genre(s) to write? Nfic.

11. Genre(s) you won't write? Crossovers, deathfic.

12. What makes a fic good for you? I love it when a story holds my interest so much that I stay up 4 hours later than I should have because I just can't get enough.

13. What ruins a fic for you? Something that looks like it was just thrown together and reading badly written sex scenes.

14. Author you wish you could trade places with? I wish I had a finger's worth of the talent Jenn and Sue have.

15. The best fic you've read recently? I loved "A Conscious Choice" by Wendy and "Snowbound" by Sue. And "This Ain't A Love Song", by Jenn is hands down, definitely the best fic I've read so far.

Thanks to Cat for my rockin' avatar!
++++
(About Lois & Clark)
Perry: Son, you just hit the bulls eye. It's like we're supporting characters in some TV show and it's only about them.
Jimmy: Yeah! It's like all we do is advance their plots.
Perry: To tell you the truth, I'm sick of it.
Jimmy: Man, me too!