OK, I'll bite...

1. What shall we call you? Lara will do fine, but I've been known to answer to Batgirl - for some reason.

2. How long have you been writing L&C fanfic? Since summer 2006.

3. Have you ever written fic for other shows? Not really, no. Except some... um... you know... :cough:Batman:cough: (but he's not a "show" per se)

4. Current stories you're working on? Heh. Nothing anyone here would care to read, I'm sure.

5. Your first fic? Shattered sent direct to the archive. It's a deathfic, but it's not what you think.

6. Piece of work you're proudest of? [K]nightfall. And my NaNo novel from last November, but I'm not done with it just yet...

7. Piece of work you had the hardest time writing/finishing? Like a Blizzard Through the Night. It took me *ages*. Sue had to beat it out of me. Literally.

8. Your greatest strengths as an author? Heh. I'd like to think I can entertain readers in some way or another. I find myself amusing and a lot of my pieces are funny - mind you, I can write some serious angst if I try. Bruce can totally vouch for that.

9. Your biggest weaknesses? um... probably the language barrier - my level of vocabulary isn't as advanced as I wish it was and so that means I use the same words often and my descriptions could use a little work, too; more details for instance. I just have a hard time finding words to express what I see in my head sometime.

10. Preferred genre(s) to write? um.. If I say cross-overs, will you be surprised? I like to write stories where there's a bit of an a-plot, or short vignettes with a surprising/twist ending or that are meant to amuse.

11. Genre(s) you won't write? heh. I don't think there is a genre I won't write. I've written so many things... I don't especially like next-gen and babyfic, but then I *have* written two next-gen stories, so... *shrugs*

12. What makes a fic good for you? Good characterization. ...and Superman! (*giggles*)

13. What ruins a fic for you? OOC main characters and/or stories where the main characters could be "insert name here" and you wouldn't even notice the difference. If I can do a search and replace in an L&C fic and change the characters' names to Martin and Donna and it doesn't hurt the story at all, um...

14. Author you wish you could trade places with? A better version of myself would be the most honest answer. (OKOKit'snottrueIwishIwasSue!!!)

15. The best fic you've read recently? ahummm... you'll hate me for this, no doubt, but the best two were DJ's Heroes fic that I BR'ed and... the other one didn't even have a title, but it's a birthday present I got from Sue and it was just... delicious!

Superman: Why is it that good villains never die?
Batman: Clark, what the hell are good villains?
=> Superman/Batman: Public Enemies