1. What shall we call you?
Carol or CarolM - either one of which could confuse me with Carol Malo wink

2. How long have you been writing L&C fanfic?
Erm... Jan 01? I think...

3. Have you ever written fic for other shows?
Only in my head and the couple crossovers I've done

4. Current stories you're working on?
Mainly my NaNo fic, tentatively titled "The Story of Clark and Lois Kent", a couple other short, fun ideas are floating around in my head though, and then one JoJo is dying to see written - Prologue is done, Ch1 is basically done, Ch2 is started and the rest... not even a figment of my imagination really

5. Your first fic?
Lois and Clark and the IRS

6. Piece of work you're proudest of?
If I can pull it off the one JoJo wants to see...

7. Piece of work you had the hardest time writing/finishing?
Probably Sister Switch - because 9/11 happened and I had a baby or TOWLACMSNF because I had a hard drive crash and then time away from the fandom before it was finally finished 6m later

8. Your greatest strengths as an author?
Erm... typing speed?

9. Your biggest weaknesses?
Erm... typing speed wink and A plot

10. Preferred genre(s) to write?
B plot, comedy, WAFF

11. Genre(s) you won't write? Nfic, rarely write deathfic

12. What makes a fic good for you?
Well written, not OOCs, waff, wham if done well, etc... I'll read almost anything that's well written - I can't handle poorly written stuff [grammar, spelling etc] because I deal with enough of that in RL but it's not too big a problem.

13. What ruins a fic for you?
Poor characterization, spelling, grammar etc.

14. Author you wish you could trade places with?
Nan - she's the author of Home wink , prolific, sequel queen, always great new takes on things we've seen before

15. The best fic you've read recently?
Oh boy. Probably Vindication because it is just such an original take on the FH baby. I've reread almost everything by Nan except the Home and Dagger series in the last few weeks, CC Aiken, lots of Wendy, Yellow Fever was fabulous [by... Edit: by ML wink ]