1. What shall we call you? Marcus
2. How long have you been writing L&C fanfic? Looks like I started in November 05
3. Have you ever written fic for other shows? Most of my fic is BtVS / Angel crossovers archived elsewhere, and other non-L&C. I've written well over 100 stories, most of them nothing to do with L&C.
4. Current stories you're working on? Everything's currently on hold while I work on an RPG. After that I will probably finish off my unfinished stuff before starting anything new.
5. Your first fic? Jenny The Vampire Slayer , a Buffy / Jenny Sparks (fairly obscure comic) crossover. But I had three professional fiction sales much earlier.
6. Piece of work you're proudest of? I'd have to say my RPG writing rather than fanfic, but it's difficult to point at a particular part of it.
7. Piece of work you had the hardest time writing/finishing? Again, some of my RPG stuff... and there's a BtVS / Modesty Blaise crossover that has been on hold for a VERY long time.
8. Your greatest strengths as an author? Reasonably good grasp of the English language.
9. Your biggest weaknesses? Easily distracted, get blocked too often.
10. Preferred genre(s) to write? Action / adventure, humour
11. Genre(s) you won't write? Kidfic, p0rn (I suck at writing both)
12. What makes a fic good for you? A logical plot and a few surprises.
13. What ruins a fic for you? Mary-Sue insertions, really poor grammar, endless author notes within the story text, episode rewrites that don't add anything new.
14. Author you wish you could trade places with? Terry Pratchett.
15. The best fic you've read recently? Hard to say - Little Old Ladies by Vogonguard is a Buffy / Eve Dallas crossover I liked a lot, a VERY unusual version of the BtVS characters.

Later - forgot to add that re Q4 there wasn't any L&C in the pipeline when I put my fic on hold; however, there may be a Superman Returns / Dexter crossover if I can make it work.

Re Q15, I think that the L&C I've enjoyed most in the last few months was Strong, but I'm a sucker for Buffy crossovers so that isn't surprising.

Marcus L. Rowland
Forgotten Futures, The Scientific Romance Role Playing Game